For more than 30 years since their release, FORBLUE sunsep™ membrane air dryers have been used in a variety of applications requiring the drying or dehumidification of air or gas.
For compressed air dehumidification: SWB / C / F series
Small, lightweight sunsep™ units can be mounted anywhere on compressed air lines, in any position. The appropriate model can be selected from a broad range of products according to the user's processing and space requirements.
- Dehumidification of compressed air for industrial use
- Pneumatic equipment protection from water troubles
- Generation of a dry atmosphere
For sample gas dehumidification : SWG series
sunsep™ quickly absorbs and permeates only airborne moisture and releases it outside the membrane. For this reason it can dehumidify sample gas without affecting the balance of its components. sunsep™ hollow fiber membranes are made from fluorinated ion-exchange resins, and can therefore be used to dehumidify corrosive gases.
- Dehumidification of flue gas, atmosphere, and other gas for environmental analysis
- Dehumidification of human breath and other sample gases for various research purposes
- Sample gas dehumidification for sulfur analyzers, chromatographs, etc.