Advanced Technology Friendly to Enviroment：
What does ' Dew point ' mean?
The dew point is defined as the temperature at which air including water vapor begins to dew. The term is often used as an indicator of the degree of dryness of wet gas. The lower the dew point is, the less water vapor is included, which means a higher degree of dryness.
AGC Engineering CO.,LTD.
How is the dew point decreased?
The methods to lower the dew point, or to increase dryness of dehumidified air with the use of the sunsepTM module, is as follows :
- Lower the temperature of supply gas at the inlet. (Reduce the load of water vapor against the modules. )
- Increase the pressure of supply gas.
- Lower flow rate of supply gas.
- Decrease the product dry gas flow rate.
- Increase the purging gas flow rate.
Decision on Purging Gas Flow Rate with Fluctuating Dehumidified Gas Flow？
The sunsepTM membrane has a specific characteristic of retaining water in its material, absorbs even large load fluctuation, and averages its dehumidifying performance if the fluctuation cycle is comparatively short. The flow rate of purging gas can therefore be selected using an average load of product gas flow rate.
Use of Clean Humidification
The material used for the sunsepTM membrane has high selectivity and high permeability of water vapor(water molecules), so permeation of other gases is virtually non-existent.
When differences in moisture concentration between the inside and the outside of the hollow fiber membrane arise, occurs,sunsepTM will act to make the concentration uniform, transferring moisture through the membrane in the direction of the lower moisture concentration.
Thus the sunsepTM modules can be used for clean humidification if required.
The modules are also applicable if different kinds of gases or liquid are used on both sides of the membrane.
When specifications and on OEM contact are required, please feel free to consult with us.
- BELLEX INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION
- 200 Bellevue Parkway, Suite 180 Wilmington, DE 19809
- Phone : +1-302-791-5180
- Facsimile : +1-302-791-5190
- SHANGHAI TSINGROSS ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD.
- 2-23, No.5808 Shenzhuan Rd. Songjiang District, Shanghai. P.C.201619
- Phone : +86-21-61196289-12
- Facsimile : +86-21-61196290-10
- E-Mail : email@example.com
Japan and others
- AGC Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Membrane Div.
Customer Service Group.
- WBG MARIVE WEST 19F, 2-6-1 Nakase, Mihama-ku,
Chiba-shi, CHIBA 261-7119, JAPAN
- Phone : +81-43-350-3378
- Facsimile : +81-43-350-3383
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
=>Download PDF File
Instructions for Use
- To remove drainage, dust , etc. , we recommend that a filter (filtering capacity of less than 5µm) be installed at the inlet line of supply gas. Dehumidifying efficiency may decrease if drainage is mixed into the inlet line. We therefore recommend that an automatic drain system be installed at the supply gas inlet.
- When a sunsepTM unit is used for the line from a lubricating type compressor, we recommend that an automatic oil mist separator be installed at the inlet line of supply gas. The oil mist-separator must have an oil filterability capability of less than 0.3µm ( 95% collection capability of dust diameter ) and should also have an oil-mist concentration of less than 1 mgf/Nm3.
- Supply gas should be clean and free of dust, corrosive gas, organic solvent, and chemicals.
- Excessive pressure should not be applied to the purging gas inlet and outlet.(max. 7.1psig)
- For operation with a small amount of purging gas, not more than 0.35 scfm. we recommend that a small orifice be used instead of a needle valve.
- When installing a pressure reducing valve, we recommend that the valve be installed at the outlet line of dry gas, which will increase dehumidifying efficiency.