Advanced Technology Friendly to Enviroment：
sunsepTM Example of Typical Usage 【Dryer】
Basic Flow 【Dryer】
SWB and SWF Series
Part of the produced dry gas returns to the outside of the hollow fiber membranes as purging gas which exhausts the water vapor.
Purging Gas Flow Ratio
Purging gas flow rate is defined as follows ;
The typical purging gas flow ratio for the sunsepTM is about 20% of the flow rate of supply gas, In other word, the production ratio of dehumidified gas is 80% of supply gas.
Model with Built-in Purging Circuits
SWB-10-150, SWB-17-200, SWC series are equipped with a built-in purging circuits, thus allowing ease of use without the purging line outside of the unit. (Please refer the table of Flow Rates.) Purging gas is exhausted from the slit at the lower part of the housing or the purging gas outlet. It is also possible to exhaust purging gas into a separate location by connecting a pipe line to the purging gas outlet.Also, an external purging system can be used, connecting a pipe line of another gas to the purging gas inlet. Please consult your distributor, if necessary.
AGC Engineering CO.,LTD.
Installation to Dry Air Generator Unit
Compressed Air Line
Dehumidification for TAMA 300
[National Astronomical Observatory of Japan]
TAMA300:300m Laser Interferometer Gravitational Wave Antenna
When specifications and on OEM contact are required, please feel free to consult with us.
- BELLEX INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION
- 200 Bellevue Parkway, Suite 180 Wilmington, DE 19809
- Phone : +1-302-791-5180
- Facsimile : +1-302-791-5190
- SHANGHAI TSINGROSS ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD.
- 2-23, No.5808 Shenzhuan Rd. Songjiang District, Shanghai. P.C.201619
- Phone : +86-21-61196289-12
- Facsimile : +86-21-61196290-10
- E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Japan and others
- AGC Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Membrane Div.
Customer Service Group.
- WBG MARIVE WEST 19F, 2-6-1 Nakase, Mihama-ku,
Chiba-shi, CHIBA 261-7119, JAPAN
- Phone : +81-43-350-3378
- Facsimile : +81-43-350-3383
- E-mail : email@example.com
=>Download PDF File
Instructions for Use
- To remove drainage, dust , etc. , we recommend that a filter (filtering capacity of less than 5µm) be installed at the inlet line of supply gas. Dehumidifying efficiency may decrease if drainage is mixed into the inlet line. We therefore recommend that an automatic drain system be installed at the supply gas inlet.
- When a sunsepTM unit is used for the line from a lubricating type compressor, we recommend that an automatic oil mist separator be installed at the inlet line of supply gas. The oil mist-separator must have an oil filterability capability of less than 0.3µm ( 95% collection capability of dust diameter ) and should also have an oil-mist concentration of less than 1 mgf/Nm3.
- Supply gas should be clean and free of dust, corrosive gas, organic solvent, and chemicals.
- Excessive pressure should not be applied to the purging gas inlet and outlet.(max. 7.1psig)
- For operation with a small amount of purging gas, not more than 0.35 scfm. we recommend that a small orifice be used instead of a needle valve.
- When installing a pressure reducing valve, we recommend that the valve be installed at the outlet line of dry gas, which will increase dehumidifying efficiency.